We are hiring!
We are Building the Standard in water treatment services, and we need you! Wacon, a division of Blackmore Enterprises Inc. proudly serves Metro Atlanta customers with “prescription” water treatment solutions. Employing individuals who will uphold the extraordinary standards and ethics set forth as a Certified Water Technologist. Wacon is an industry leader in water treatment and is owned by a Certified Water Technologist. We are looking for an individual who wants to make a difference, contribute to a company and most importantly be a part of a team to help a company grow.
- Be a model representative of Blackmore Enterprises, Inc. Core Values and help Build the Standard for our industry.
- Work in a team environment; understand that each member of the team is valuable & relied upon.
- Commit to learning: Be technically competent and maintain current knowledge in water treatment chemicals and technology.
- Provide regularly scheduled water treatment service, including but not limited to equipment functions and lab testing. Interfacing with building personnel, general contractors, and project managers to identify concerns and maintain good customer relations.
- Excellent customer service skills to present company products and services to current and potential customers.
- Maintain, monitor efficiency, and enhance water treatment programs on cooling towers, loops, boilers, etc.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns, as well as provide water treatment expertise. Develop action plans and schedules to maximize efficiency for customer service requirements.
- Be responsible for self-management, time priorities and commitments.
- Training with a Certified Water Technologist.
- Mechanical aptitude: able to learn to use, maintain, and understand building equipment and systems.
- Create inventory, service, and visit reports for all tasks performed at a customer location.
- Install and program controllers, pumps, and other needed equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., ability to carry 15 lb. backpack, climb stairs while carrying pails and the ability to wear required PPE.
- Physical ability requires significant bending and lifting of various sizes and weights.
- Daily driving throughout Metro Atlanta.
- Advanced mathematical skills needed.
- Comfortable working in mechanical rooms which may be loud, hot, and a small-confined space.
- Effectively communicate new product and service opportunities, special development, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company team members.
- Participate in events such as company meetings, seminars, trade shows, and other events.
- Obtain the Certified Water Technologist (administered by The Association of Water Technologies www.awt.org) designation within a five-year period.
Work requires significant Metro Atlanta travel. May require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work (less than 5%). Valid Georgia driver’s license and insurability on commercial auto policy.
Work requires significant at home learning/studying. Associate Degree-Technical (minimum); Environmental or HVAC related are highly preferred. Navy Nuclear Operators (MMN, EMN, and ETN) also highly preferred, specifically Engineering Laboratory Technicians. Water treatment experience preferred.
Realize that all members of Wacon depend on each other and become a valued part of that team. Wacon invites you to enhance the current culture and team. Your individual uniqueness will help us achieve what we cannot do without you.
Apply now by emailing your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!